Executives from Google Cloud, DocuSign, and VMWare Join Twelve-Person Board
Washington, DC, September 19, 2022 – The Alliance for Digital Innovation (ADI), which works to bring state-of-the-art information technology to government for enhanced efficiency and security, has elected three new members to its board of directors. The new directors join the organization’s twelve-person board which includes executives from the IT, cybersecurity, cloud, and digital technology sector.
The new board members are:
- Troy Bertram, managing director, Google Cloud’s public sector partner ecosystem
- Carrie-Anne Mosley, area vice president – federal, DocuSign
- Rob Riegle, senior director, federal pre-sales engineering, VMWare
“We are pleased to welcome Troy, Carrie-Anne, and Rob to ADI’s board of directors,” said John Wood, CEO and Chairman of Telos, who has served as ADI’s board chair for three years. “Each brings extensive experience that will advance ADI’s mission to drive government’s adoption of innovative information technology.”
“The addition of the new board members, along with the retention of many high caliber, public sector technology leaders demonstrate our continued investment in ADI,” said Stephen Kovac, Global Head of Compliance and Public Policy at Zscaler, who has served as ADI’s vice chair for the last year. “Over the next year, we anticipate growing the organization and continuing to shape the public policy discussions on Capitol Hill and in the Administration so public sector organizations can modernize their enterprises and access innovative technology.”
ADI’s key priorities include:
- Enabling public sector entities to invest in modern, cloud-based technology that underpins critical public sector missions and creates a more digital government.
- Ensuring that public sector acquisition practices allow for and encourage investments in emerging technology.
- Building smart cybersecurity policies, practices, and programs that leverage and promote modern technology and practices.
- Helping government agencies attract and grow the right technology talent to capture the efficiencies and opportunities created by use of a modern, cloud-based technology.
Learn more about ADI: Website, Twitter, LinkedIn, or sign up for our weekly newsletter.